Air Conditioning Repair and Installation in Merritt Island, Melbourne and Surrounding Areas
Merritt Island Air & Heat has proudly served Central Florida since 1971, providing quality residential and commercial air conditioning services that keep our customers comfortable. Our NATE-certified service technicians are dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations, and our goal is to serve you with unrivaled integrity. We’ll work tirelessly to make sure your experience with us is as positive as possible. We know your satisfaction cultivates customer loyalty and encourages referrals.
Customers in Brevard County choose Merritt Island Air & Heat because:
- We dispatch NATE-certified service technicians to your home or business.
- We aim to keep our employees happy and value longevity in employment.
- We take pride in our workmanship and strive to satisfy every customer.
- We’re a trusted Trane Comfort Specialist.
Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Central Florida
Picking the right air conditioning system for your property is the first step toward making sure it operates efficiently. At Merritt Island Air & Heat, our NATE-certified service technicians know how to properly perform load calculations. We carry and install the best air conditioning systems on market. Here’s why customers in Central Florida choose us to install their Trane air conditioners:
- We are highly knowledgeable about Trane’s air conditioning systems.
- We install your AC system exactly to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- We offer a two-year performance guarantee and a Blue Ribbon Warranty.
- We provide AC maintenance agreements to help protect your investment.
24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Brevard County
In Florida, your air conditioning system works hard throughout much of the year to keep your family, employees or customers comfortable. To ensure your AC system operates efficiently, it’s important that you maintain it periodically.
At Merritt Island Air & Heat, our NATE-certified service technicians specialize in repairing and replacing a variety of cooling systems, including central air conditioners, ductless AC units and heat pumps. We perform every job with integrity; that’s why we’ve grown to be one of the most trusted HVAC companies in Central Florida for air conditioning repairs and replacements.
- Your AC system doesn’t blow cold air or has poor airflow.
- There’s excess moisture or leakage around your air conditioner.
- You hear unusual sounds coming from your AC system.
- There’s a foul odor streaming out of your air conditioning vents.