Air Conditioning Installation in Merritt Island, Melbourne and Surrounding Areas
Performing a proper air conditioning installation is imperative to efficient operation. Merritt Island Air & Heat performs high-quality residential and commercial AC installations in Central Florida. Our NATE-certified service technicians ensure your AC installation is completed in no time. Every air conditioning installation is executed with integrity and pride.
Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Brevard County
To ensure your air conditioning system operates at maximum efficiency in your home and meets your comfort needs in Central Florida, Merritt Island Air & Heat starts each AC installation with a proper load calculation. Next, we’ll recommend a Trane AC system that’s best suited for your cooling demands. We carry and install the best equipment available, including central air conditioners, ductless AC systems and heat pumps. Here’s why customers in Merritt Island, Florida, and the surrounding communities choose us for their AC installations:
- We’ve been a family-owned business since 1971.
- We are highly knowledgeable about the air conditioning systems we install.
- We offer a two-year performance guarantee and Blue Ribbon Warranty.
- We take pride in being a Trane Comfort Specialist.
- We value our employees’ happiness and longevity in employment.
- We strive to fully satisfy our customers and continue to learn and grow.
Protect Your AC Installation With a Maintenance Agreement
Picking the right air conditioning system for your property is the only way you can guarantee efficient operation before you install it. Once installed, it’s important that you maintain your residential or commercial AC system regularly.
At Merritt Island Air & Heat, we offer residential and commercial AC maintenance agreement that help you protect your investment in comfort. Here are the following benefits of our AC maintenance agreements:
- They put the responsibility of AC maintenance in a professional’s hands.
- They maximize cooling efficiency and lower monthly energy costs.
- They reduce the strain your system suffers and the risk for AC repairs.
- They improve overall performance and prolong system lifespan.
- They include deep discounts on repair parts and replacement systems.
- They allow you to receive priority scheduling for all air conditioning services.