Improve the Indoor Air Quality of Your Home
Central Florida is known for its sunshine, which means most people associate it with outdoor activities. But while you might visit the park or beach often during the summer, you still spend a lot of time at home. That’s why it’s important to make sure the air you’re breathing inside is as clean and fresh as possible.
Merritt Island Air & Heat has more than 45 years of experience helping homeowners improve their indoor air quality and, as a result, their health. When you contact us for an indoor air quality service, our goal is to provide you with a positive experience. We want to maximize your comfort, and that starts from the time you contact our team. Here’s why customers continually do so:
- We perform every indoor air quality service with the utmost integrity.
- We are the area’s leading Trane Comfort Specialist.
- We are highly knowledgeable about the IAQ products we offer.
Indoor Air Quality Threats in Central Florida
Brevard County is a beautiful area to live in, but there are plenty of pollutants that also love to call it home. According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the air inside most homes is more polluted than the air outside. The NATE-certified service technicians at Merritt Island Air & Heat specialize in helping homeowners in Central Florida eliminate the following contaminants:
- Dust mites
- Pet dander
- Poisonous gasses
- Toxic chemicals
- Microbial growth
We Carry and Install Indoor Air Quality Products
Every home in Central Florida has varying indoor air quality needs. Fortunately, the HVAC industry has manufactured a range of products to meet them. Trane offers a variety of innovative IAQ solutions that help improve air quality, including:
- Air Cleaners and Purifiers: These devices are your first line of defense against poor indoor air quality. They work by directly removing pollutants from your home’s air, helping clean and purify it for better breathing.
- Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers: These devices both work to balance a healthy humidity level, which helps ease allergy and asthma symptoms. Central Florida homeowners should aim for a humidity between 40 and 60 percent.
- Energy Recovery Ventilators: These devices work with your AC system or heat pump, exhausting stale indoor air while drawing in fresh outdoor air.
- UV Lamps: These lights use ultraviolet rays to kill bacteria and microbial growth.
For indoor air quality service in Melbourne, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, West Melbourne and Viera, Florida, contact us today.