Heating and Furnace Repair and Maintenance in Merritt Island, Melbourne and Surrounding Areas
While efficient air conditioning is essential in Central Florida, home and business owners can’t forget the importance of effective heating during the cooler winter months. Since 1971, Merritt Island Air & Heat has specialized in performing high-quality residential and commercial heating repairs in Brevard County and the surrounding area. From the moment you contact us for a heating repair to the time we complete it, our NATE-certified service technicians will showcase their dedication to providing a positive customer experience that meets or exceeds your expectations.
Furnace Maintenance in Central Florida and the Surrounding Area
Maintenance is the best way to ensure your furnace or heat pump operates efficiently throughout the winter months in Central Florida. At Merritt Island Air & Heat, we offer a Blue Ribbon Maintenance Program. By signing up, you’ll receive an affordable maintenance agreement that protects your heating system’s performance and secures its longevity. Your initial investment will quickly pay off with lower monthly energy bills and reduced repair expenses. Here are other benefits our customers receive when they entrust us with their heating systems:
- Access to NATE-certified service technicians
- Unrivaled customer service from dedicated HVAC professionals
- Two-year performance guarantees on heating replacements
- A Blue Ribbon Warranty on heating replacements
Emergency Furnace Repair in Brevard County and the Surrounding Area
While the weather in Central Florida might stay relatively mild throughout the year, cold fronts aren’t a complete rarity in the winter. When the temperature dips into the 50s, 40s and even the 30s, the last thing you want to experience is a heating breakdown. Although Merritt Island Air & Heat is a Trane Comfort Specialist, we service all makes and models of heating equipment, including heat pumps and furnaces. If you notice any one of the following signs, contact us immediately:
- Your heating system isn’t blowing warm air or has poor airflow.
- The furnace’s pilot light is flickering or burning yellow.
- Your heating system is cycling on and off frequently.
- The air quality inside your home has drastically worsened recently.