Heating and Furnace Installation in Merritt Island, Melbourne and Surrounding Areas
Whether you’re upgrading your heating system or you need to replace an irreparable furnace, you need a professional HVAC contractor who knows how to complete the job to a high standard. Since 1971, Merritt Island Air & Heat has been striving to provide favorable customer service. We specialize in installing a variety of heating systems, including furnaces and heat pumps.
Merritt Island Air & Heat is Central Florida’s go-to HVAC company because:
- We are a family-owned business with more than 45 years of experience.
- We perform every heating installation with unequaled integrity.
- We take pride in our workmanship and excel in customer service.
- As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we stay up to date on the latest heating technology.
Proper Furnace Installation in Brevard County and the Surrounding Area
The first step to a proper furnace or heat pump installation is a professional design load calculation. Our NATE-certified service technicians can accurately determine your home or business’s heating needs and recommend a system that will efficiently provide you with the comfort you demand. Merritt Island Air & Heat offers these competitive advantages with every heater installation we perform:
- We offer a two-year performance guarantee on every heater installation.
- We provide a Blue Ribbon Warranty for every heater installation.
- We are highly knowledgeable about old and new heating technologies.
- We are one of the most trusted HVAC companies in Central Florida.
Protect Your Heating Installation in Central Florida With Maintenance
While picking the right heating system and installing it properly are the first steps toward maximizing energy efficiency, the next is to maintain it regularly. At Merritt Island Air & Heat, we offer a Blue Ribbon Maintenance Program that allows our customers to protect their heating systems from damage and deterioration.
After all, small problems can become bigger as your system continues to operate without professional attention. In addition to catching issues early, our preventive maintenance agreements and seasonal precision tune-ups help you conserve more energy and spend less on utility bills, avoid straining your furnace, and reduce the risk of costly repairs. Maximize your heater’s lifespan by preventing a premature replacement.
We want you to relax in comfort and enjoy a peace of mind. For heating installation service in Melbourne, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, West Melbourne and Viera, Florida, contact Merritt Island Air & Heat today.