Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance and Installation in Merritt Island, Melbourne and Surrounding Areas
A high-quality heat pump is a great HVAC option for homeowners in Central Florida, providing both cool and warm air when you need it. Whether you want to install a new heat pump in your home or require a repair on your existing system, Merritt Island Air & Heat can help. Since 1971, our NATE-certified service technicians have installed, repaired and maintained thousands of heat pumps.
We work to meet and exceed your expectations because we know a positive customer experience leads to longtime loyalty and inspires referrals for more business. Here’s why customers in Brevard County keep telling their friends about our heat pump services:
- We keep our employees happy and take pride in our workmanship.
- All of our heat pump repairs and installations are performed with integrity.
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
Professional Heat Pump Installation in Brevard County
If you’re ready to invest in a heat pump, Merritt Island Air & Heat can help you pick the right system for your home. Our NATE-certified service technicians can carefully assess your property’s heating and cooling needs to ensure it’s sized correctly. We start every load calculation by taking your home’s square footage, layout and insulation into account. Every heat pump installation includes a:
- Two-year performance guarantee
- Blue Ribbon Warranty
24/7 Emergency Heat Pump Repairs
Whether it’s a hot summer day or a cold winter night, Merritt Island Air & Heat is here to help when your heat pump breaks down. We offer 24/7 emergency heat pump repair and replacement services in Central Florida, including holidays. Although we’re a proud Trane Comfort Specialist, we service all makes and models of heat pumps.
Invest in a Heat Pump Maintenance Plan
Since a heat pump operates throughout the entire year, it requires even more maintenance than a central air conditioner or a furnace. By signing up for our Blue Ribbon Maintenance Program, your heat pump will receive the professional care it needs to operate at maximum efficiency. As a result, you’ll benefit from lower energy bills, reduced repair costs and avoid needing a premature heat pump replacement. Merritt Island Air & Heat also performs precision tune-ups. Here are the checks our service technicians perform during a maintenance service:
- Install gauges and check operating pressures
- Check amperage and voltage to all motors
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator coil
- Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Check and clean condensate drain pan and drain line
- Check contractor contact and electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil as needed
- Verify thermostat operation and accuracy
- Inspect condenser of oil deposits and overall condition
- Check auxiliary heat and emergency heat
- Check and winterize condensate drain
- Report findings on invoice
Our service areas include Melbourne, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, West Melbourne and Viera, Florida and the surrounding areas. If you need heat pump services, contact us today.