Residential AC Maintenance Agreements
Homeowners in Central Florida rely heavily on their air conditioning systems throughout much of the year for safety and comfort. To ensure your central air conditioner, ductless mini-split or heat pump continues operating efficiently, it’s imperative that you invest in routine HVAC maintenance twice per year.
At Merritt Island Air & Heat, we offer affordable residential AC maintenance agreements that help you protect the system that protects you during the hottest and most humid days of the year. Our NATE-certified service technicians are dedicated to delivering a positive customer experience every time you entrust us. Here’s why Central Florida customers choose us with their maintenance:
- We have more than 45 years of experience maintaining HVAC systems.
- We are knowledgeable about HVAC systems and technologies.
- We are a Trane Comfort Specialist that services all makes and models.
At Merritt Island Air & Heat you receive a Blue Ribbon Maintenance Program when you install a new system
At Merritt Island Air & Heat, we not only strive to provide our customers with comfort at home but also want to give them a peace of mind in life. When you entrust us to take care of your HVAC system, you gain exactly that. You receive our Blue Ribbon Maintenance Program when you install a new system, you’ll enjoy many benefits, including:
- Two Precision Tune-Ups per year
- Priority scheduling
- No overtime charges (this only applies to Maintenance appointments scheduled after hours. After hours repairs do not apply)
- Strong guarantees and warranties
Not to mention, our Blue Ribbon Maintenance Program lowers monthly energy costs, reduces the instance of costly repairs and maximizes your HVAC system’s lifespan. When you purchase a new Trane system with us, you receive service repair for 6 years in conjunction with your manufacturer’s parts warranty. Your initial investment will pay for itself in no time! Please talk to our Sales Consultants for more details.
Precision Tune-Ups in Brevard County and the Surrounding Area
If you aren’t quite ready to invest in an HVAC maintenance agreement at Merritt Island Air & Heat, don’t worry. Our NATE-certified service technicians also perform seasonal Precision Tune-Ups upon request. If your home in Central Florida has a heat pump, here are some of the cooling and heating checks we’ll perform on it:
- Install gauges and check operating pressures
- Check amperage and voltage to all motors
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator coil
- Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Check and clean condensate drain pan and drain line
- Check contractor contact and electrical connections
- Clean condenser coil as needed
- Verify thermostat operation and accuracy
- Inspect condenser of oil deposits and overall condition
- Check auxiliary heat and emergency heat
- Check and winterize condensate drain
- Report findings on invoice
For HVAC maintenance in Melbourne, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, West Melbourne and Viera, Florida, contact us today.